So while we weren't sleeping, I was getting behind in laundry and dishes and work and reading, so I just realized that Amy at Surviving the Day nominated me for the Sisterhood Award. I started reading Amy's blog because her blog name caught my eye . . . some days that's what it is, survival.
The rules* are to pick to blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude. Here are my 10 (and I know some have been nominated before:
- The Happy Sad Mama
- Growing Inside
- Little Birdie Little Bunny
- Tuesday's Hope
- Ezra's Space
- Building Heavenly Bridges
- A Fifth Season
- I Lost a World
- Missing Eliana
* The rules:
- Put the logo on your blog or post.
- Nominate 10 blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude.
- Be sure to link to your nominees in your post.
- Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
- Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award.